All States Asphalt, Inc.
P.O. Box 91
Sunderland, MA 01375
Alon Asphalt Company
12700 Park Central Dr, Suite 1600
Dallas, TX 75251
Alon is an independent refiner and marketer of petroleum products with 217,000 barrels per day of refining capacity focused on growth and innovation to meet both the energy and environmental needs of today, operating primarily in the western and south-central regions of the U.S.
- Around 720 branded independent and company-owned Alon retail locations
- Largest licensee of 7-Eleven in the U.S., operating nearly 300 convenience stores
- Largest asphalt supplier in California and second largest asphalt supplier in Texas
- The largest manufacturer of Terminal Blend Rubber Bitumen (TBRB) in the United States
- Edgard Hitti, Director of Asphalt Technical Services
- Scott Rowe, Senior Vice President
- Polymer modified binder
- Tire rubber modified binder
- Slurry emulsion
- Conventional grades binder
- Tire rubber modified emulsion
- Chip seal emulsion
- Tire rubber modified cutbacks
- Topein emulsion
- Trackless tack
Markets Served: WA, CA, NV, AZ, TX, NM, UT, OR
American Gilsonite Company
1717 St. James Place, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77056
- Bill Britton, VP Sales – Industrial Products
American Heating Company
1200 Route 46 West
Clifton, NJ 07013
Anton Paar USA
10215 Timber Ridge Drive
Ashland, VA 23005
2696 Research Park Drive
Lexington, KY 40511-8480
Since 1919, the Asphalt Institute has served the needs of petroleum asphalt manufacturers and affiliated businesses worldwide. AI is an International trade association based in Lexington, KY (USA).
Markets Served: International
Asphalt Materials, Inc.
5400 W 86th St
Indianapolis, IN 46268-1502
Asphalt Materials, Inc., formed in 1956, has been continually focused on the asphalt business. The core strength of our business is the formulation, manufacturing, and R&D of asphalt binders and emulsions. Our Asphalt Companies continually supply high quality products and services allowing us to excel in pavement preservation techniques and construction services. We play critical roles in assisting federal, state, local & private authorities in building economical and reliable pavements, while maintaining safety and environmental stewardship to the highest standards.
- Dave Blackburn, President
- Herb Wissel, Operations/Research Manager
- Performance Graded (PG) Asphalt Binders
- Asphalt Emulsions
- Asphalt Cutbacks
- Pavement Preservation System Application
- Asphalt and Pavement Research
Markets Served: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia
Asphalt Pavement Association of Indiana
5348 West Vermont Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46224
- William I. Knopf, Executive Director
Asphalt Products, LLC
25615 Briar Dr.
Claremore, OK 74019-4512
Asphalt Refining and Technology Co.
7982 Huey Road
Douglasville, GA 30134
Phone: 770 577 5000
Associated Asphalt / Mariani Asphalt
5201 Causeway Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33619
AVIC Lutong Company Limited
19/F, Main Tower, Guangdong International Building, 339, Huanshi Road East, Guangzhou
AVIC Lutong Co., Ltd. was incorporated on February 1, 2011, the registered capital of 300 million yuan, is located in a landmark building in downtown Guangzhou, Guangdong International Building, 19th floor of the main building. Mainly engaged in asphalt, bearings and insulation film trade.
- Yong Liu, Deputy General Manager
Axeon Specialty Products
750 Washington Blvd., Suite 600
Stamford, CT 06901
Axeon Specialty Products is an asphalt refining and marketing company with headquarters in San Antonio, Texas. Axeon SP has refineries and polymer-modified asphalt plant facilities in Paulsboro, New Jersey and Savannah, Georgia, and an extensive asphalt terminal network on the U.S. East Coast. Axeon SP provides specialty asphalt products and technical services designed to solve pavement problems.
- Ronald Corun, Director Asphalt Technical Services
- Polymer-Modified Asphalt
- Specialty Asphalt Products
Markets Served: U.S. East Coast
100 Campus Drive
Florham Park, NJ 07932
Beijing Saint Ground Highway Tech Co., Ltd.
1082 Room, Building 4 Huamao Apartment, No. 89 Jianguo Road Chaoyang District
Beijing, China 100025
Bit Mat Products
24359 State Road 23
South Bend, IN 46614
- John Baumgartner, General Manager
- Modified Asphalt
Markets Served: Indiana, Michigan, Ohio
11155 Ste-Catherine East
Founded in 1977, Bitumar Inc. is a privately owned company specializing in the production of liquid bitumen used in asphalt blends for road paving as well as for the roofing industry. Bitumar owns and operates two plants in Montreal, QC. The company also owns plants in Baltimore, MD, through its affiliate Bitumar U.S.A. and in Hamilton, ON, through its affiliate Bitumar (Hamilton) Inc. Radiating from these three centers of production, the company offers many different modified asphalt grades for paving as well as for roofing, covering Eastern Canada and the Northeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic coast of the United States. Bitumar now employs more than 185 permanent employees including highly qualified professional and technical people needed for the operation of such an organization. Company Management is built around individuals with a long and varied experience both in the process industry and in the asphalt business.
- Hua Qin Liu, R&D Manager
Phone: 514-645-4561, ext 2718
- Vu Nguyen, VP Business Development and R&D
Phone: 410-354-9550, ext 101
- Modified (mainly SBS) paving asphalts manufacturing
- Roofing asphalt manufacturing and packaging
Markets Served: New England and Eastern States (NY, VT, NH, ME, MA, RI, PA, MD, VA, DE); Eastern Canada Provinces: QC, ON, NB, NS, NF
Blacklidge Emulsions, Inc.
12251 Bernard Parkway, Suite 200
Gulfport, MS 39503
- Matt Renick, V.P. of Operations
- Trackless Tack
- Ultra Fuse
Markets Served: Southeastern United States
Bright Star Energy
P.O. Box 970
Marietta, GA 30061
BWS Technologie / SUPRATON
SUPRATON high shear mills known for more than 60 years for reliable innovative equipment serving the asphalt/bitumen, chemical and renewable fuels industries
- Martin Pieper, General Manager Supraton
- High shear mills
- Colloid mills
- Polymer mills
- Emulsion mills
Markets Served: Global
CEI Enterprises Inc.
245 Woodward Rd. SE
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Construction Resources Management
P.O. Box 1632
Waukesha, WI 53187
Cook Chemical Company, Inc.
940 Calle Negocio, Suite 160
San Clemente, CA 92673
Our product line includes materials for manufacturers of asphalt, roofing, sealants & coatings, rubber, plastics, and composites. Established In 1985 Cook Chemical Company has sustained continuous growth through new partnerships with leading manufacturers of the finest polymers and materials available.
- Kumho Petrochemical SBS
- Westlake Chemical PE and EVA
- Struktol EBS
Markets Served: North America
Dalworth Machine Products, Inc.
5136 Saunders Rd.
Fort Worth , TX 76119
Manufacturers of emulsion and blending colloid mills including complete systems for road paving, roofing and coatings. Worldwide service for 40+ years.
- Darryl Young, President
- Blending Mills
- Emulsion Mills
- Combination Mills
- Continuous one pass PMA blending systems
- Batch and continuous emulsion systems
- Combination blending and emulsion systems
- Plant design and consulting
- Support equipment and tanks
Markets Served: Global
12012 Wickchester, Suite 280
Houston, TX 77079
TSRC-Dexco is a global supplier of SBS, SIS and SEBS Polymers for asphalt modification. Dexco has plants in Plaquemine, LA; Nantong, China and Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- Ed Myatt, Market Development Manager
- Joe Nelson, Sales Manager
- Vector Brand SBS
- Vector Brand SIS
- Vector Brand SEBS
Markets Served: Global sales to all markets for Polymer Modified asphalt
Dynamic Surface Applications, Ltd.
373 Village Road
Pennsdale, PA 17756
Dynamic Surface Applications, Ltd. is a specialty contracting and manufacturing company specializing in Bridge/Highway Maintenance and Traffic Calming products based in Pennsdale, PA.
Our Contracting Division currently works throughout the Eastern U.S. and focuses on the installation of bridge expansion joint systems and traffic calming products. Products installed include:
- Thorma-Joint® – The original and best performing asphaltic plug bridge joint system on the market. Thorma-Joint is capable of handling movements of up 2” and is the preferred choice for low movement applications.
- Imprint® – Imprint is a patterned, hot applied resin compound suitable for use as a replacement for brick pavers and stamped asphalts/concretes. Imprint is commonly used in areas where pedestrian safety, durability and aesthetics are key factors.
- XJS® – Manufactured by SSI, XJS is a medium movement (3”) bridge joint system comprised of a polymer based nosing material and a silicone based joint sealant.
Our Manufacturing Division has experience manufacturing a variety of asphalt based products including asphaltic plug joint binders, cracksealers, loop sealants and adhesives. We also have the capacity to toll produce like products. Products currently being manufactured and distributed include:
For more information on our Contracting and Manufacturing abilities please call 800-491-5663 or email us at email@example.com.
- Richard Lee, Technical Director
- Mike Stachowicz, Vice President
Markets Served: North America
CRP-730 974 Centre Rd
Wilmington, DE 19805
DuPont™ Elvaloy® RET asphalt paving additive is a “reactive elastomeric terpolymer” (RET). It is supplied as free-flowing pellets that melt into hot asphalt/bitumen to create a permanently modified asphaltic (bitumen) binder. Elvaloy® RET-modified asphalt/ bitumen is an easy-to-use, storage stable modifier that delivers long-term durability and climate resistance.
- Hal Panabaker, Senior Sales Manager
- Beth Griffin, Senior Technical Associate
- Elvaloy® RET polymer modifier for asphalt / bitumen
Markets Served: Global
14340 Torrey Chase Blvd., Suite 250
Houston, TX 77014
1909 West Gate Dr.
Columbia, IL 62236
ECF Incorporated offers a full range of services in the liquids terminal industry including design, turnkey construction, mechanical piping installation, heat tracing and insulation installation, process skid fabrication (polymer, blending, acid, warm oil), removable insulation covers as well as start-up and operational support. ECF Inc. specializes in heated products.
- Al Meitl, President
- Brian Westre, Business Development Director
- Liquids Terminal Design and Turn-key Construction
- Mechanical Piping Contractors
- Tracing and Insulation Contractors
- Removable Insulation Covers
- Polymer Modification AC Blending Skids
- Sulfur Injection Skids
- Warm Oil Skids
- Material Reclaim Boxes
- Emulsion Plant Design and Construction
- Blending Skids
Markets Served: United States
Engineered Additives, LLC
270 Sparta Ave., Suite 104-129
Sparta, NJ 07871
Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions
P.O. BOX 1639
Jackson, MS 39215
Flint Hills Resources
4111 E 37th Street North
Wichita, KS 67220
- Brian Cox, Technical Manager
- Mike Kadow, Technical Representative
- Marla Kilburg, Technical Representative
- Asphalt Binder
- Asphaltic Emulsions
Markets Served: MN, ND, SD, WI, IL, MI, IA, NE
The Gorman Group
200 Church Street
Albany, NY 12202
- Brian Jones, Technical Services Manager
- Ed House, VP of Liquid Asphalt Sales
- Liquid AC
- Polymer modified AC
Greater Cincinnati Asphalt Terminal
10100 Brower Rd
Northbend, OH 45052
5200 Wilson Road
Chattanooga, TN 37410
2828 N. Harwood, Suite 1300
Dallas, TX 75201
Honeywell International, Inc.
101 Columbia Road
Morristown, NJ 07962
ICL Advanced Additives
622 Emerson Rd
St. Louis, MO 63141
- Dan McLaughlin, Global Commercial Lead – Specialty Acids
- Larry Larson, Market Development Manager – Asphalt
- Asphalt modifiers
- Storage/dosing equipment
Markets Served: Global
IKA Works, Inc.
7635 North Chase Pkwy. SE
Wilmington, NC 28405
259 Prospect Plains Rd.
Cranbury, NJ 08512-8000
- Jesse Davidson, Sales Development Manager
- INNOVALT® Polyphosphoric Acid Asphalt Modifiers
- L-VIS™ low viscocity PPA
- Adhesion Promoters
Markets Served: Global
327 Erickson Avenue
Essington, PA, 19029
Intertek is a multinational inspection, product-testing, and certification company headquartered in London, UK. With offices and laboratories all over the globe, Intertek is able to provide its services almost everywhere.
- Joan Feuda, Manager-Asphalt Laboratory
- Eddie Hall, Business Development Reprresentative
- Liquid Asphalt Testing (Binder, Emulsion, Cutback)
- Petroleum Product Testing (other than asphalt)
- Cargo Inspection
2303 Bridgeport Drive
Sioux City, IA 51111
Jebro manufactures and ships a wide range of quality liquid asphalt materials to the asphalt paving, maintenance, and pavement preservation industries from four terminals: Sioux City, Iowa; Corson, South Dakota; Cheyenne, Wyoming; and Waco, Texas. We supply performance-graded materials, asphalt cement, polymer modified asphalt, emulsion, polymer emulsions, cutbacks and polymer cutbacks. Our AASHTO AMRL accredited laboratory insures our products meet agency specifications. We provide advice and solutions for asphalt maintenance and construction projects to meet the needs and demands of our customers.
- Kevin Carlson, General Manager, Research and Development
- Leaf Greene, Quality Control Supervisor
- Polymer Modified Asphalt Binder
- Polymer Modified Emulsified Asphalt
- Polymer Modified Cutback Asphalt
- Performance Graded (PG) Binders
- Asphalt Cement
- Emulsified Asphalt
- Cutback Asphalt
- Burner Fuel
- Oil, Oil Filter, and Antifreeze Recycling
- Transportation Services
Markets Served: Iowa, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, Kansas, Missouri
Jiangsu Xinyue Asphalt Co., Ltd.
No. 18 River East Road, Dagang, Zhenjiang New District
Zhen Jiang City, Jiangsu Province, 212132
Phone: (86) 0511-88891776
Fax: (86) 0511-88893355
Jiangsu Xinyue Asphalt Co., Ltd., founded in 2009. Registered capital of 58,612,000 RMB. Five subsidiary companies. Engaged in road construction, trade, warehousing logistics, asphalt deep processing and technology research. We want to build a sustainable company in the whole industry chain.
- Hongliang Jiao, President Assistant
Kraton Polymers LLC
15710 John F. Kennedy Blvd.
Houston, TX 77032
Kraton Polymers is a major manufacturer of polymers used in asphalt modification (SBS, SIS, SEBS, SEPS).
- Jeanne Kendrick, Regional Sales Director
- Bob Kluttz, Technical Market Development Manager
- Polymers for asphalt modification (Paving and Roofing)
- Technical Service/Support
- Innovative Polymer Molecules
- Innovative Asphalt Applications
- SBS for Emulsion Technology
- Marketing Support
LaFarge Asphalt Technologies
12221 17 Street NE
Supplier and producer of asphalt graded cements. AASHTO certified binder laboratory.
- Bob Forfylow, Director of Quality
- Ward Sparrow, General Manager
- Performance graded asphalt cements
- Polymer modified asphalt cements
Markets Served: Throughout western Canada
Lion Oil Company
7102 Commerce Way
Brentwood, TN 37027
Louisiana Asphalt Pavement Association
666 North Street
Baton Rouge, LA, 70802
LAPA is a nonprofit trade association established to promote the use of hotmix asphalt in Louisiana. Our goal is to make LAPA a resource for consulting engineers, state and local agencies and other industry members to provide assistance in their efforts to improve and provide quality asphalt pavements in Louisiana.
- Don Weathers, Executive Director
- Glenyss Naro, Office Manager
- Rebecca Bruton, Marketing and Communications Director
Products/Services: Statewide Trade Association
Markets Served: Louisiana
LCY Elastomers LP
4803 Decker Dr
Baytown, TX 77520
LCY Elastomers LP is a full service manufacturer of Styrenic Block Copolymers for the Paving and Roofing industry.
- Daniel B. England, District Sales Manager
- Jerome Caffey, Technical Service Manager
- Toby Skov, Asphalt Chemist
- Globalprene SBS Thermoplastic Rubber
- Globalprene SIS Thermoplastic Rubber
- Globalprene SEBS thermoplastic Rubber
- Technical/analytical support for PG binder formulating
- Technical support for roofing products formulating
Markets Served: LCY Elastomers LP Globalprene Thermoplastic Rubber is available worldwide.
117 Flanders Road
Westborough, MA 01581
Malvern Instruments provides the materials characterization technology and expertise that enable scientists and engineers to understand and control the properties of dispersed systems. These systems range from proteins and polymers in solution, particle and nanoparticle suspensions and emulsions, through to sprays and aerosols, industrial bulk powders and high concentration slurries. Used at all stages of research, development and manufacturing, Malvern’s materials characterization instruments provide critical information that helps accelerate research and product development, enhance and maintain product quality and optimize process efficiency.
Our products reflect Malvern’s drive to exploit the latest technological innovations and our commitment to maximizing the potential of established techniques. They are used by both industry and academia, in sectors ranging from pharmaceuticals to bulk chemicals, asphalt, cement, plastics, adhesives and polymers, energy and the environment. Malvern systems are used to measure particle size, particle shape, zeta potential, protein charge, molecular weight, mass, size and conformation, rheological properties and for chemical identification, advancing the understanding of dispersed systems across many different industries and applications.
Headquartered in Malvern, UK, Malvern Instruments has subsidiary organizations in all major European markets, North America, Mexico, China, Japan and Korea, a joint venture in India, a global distributor network and applications laboratories around the world.
As charter members of AMAP, we at Malvern have a keen understanding of the specific testing needs of the modified asphalt marketplace.
- John Casola, Asphalt Products Manager
- Help Desk Technical Support
- Dynamic Shear Rheometers for asphalt characterization
- Particle size & size distribution measuring instruments for solids & emulsions
- Zeta Potential instruments for emulsion stability
- SEC & GPC instruments for molecular weight & distribution measurements
- Rheological asphalt testing know how
- Testing to AASHTO, ASTM, DIN & EN standards
Markets Served: Global presence with global support
Marathon Petroleum Company, LP
539 South Main Street
Findlay, OH 45840
Headquartered in Findlay, Ohio, Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC), together with its subsidiaries, including Marathon Petroleum Company LP, Speedway LLC and MPLX LP, is one of the largest petroleum product refiners, marketers and transporters in the United States. MPC is the nation’s fourth-largest refiner and the largest refiner in the Midwest. MPC’s refining, marketing and transportation operations are concentrated primarily in the Midwest, Gulf Coast and Southeast regions of the U.S.
MPC operations are strategically located to serve major markets. They include a seven-plant refining network, a comprehensive terminal and transportation system, and extensive wholesale and retail marketing operations. This includes both the Marathon Brand and MPC’s wholly owned retail marketing subsidiary, Speedway LLC, the nation’s fourth-largest chain of company-owned and operated retail gasoline and convenience stores.
- Donald B. Siler, Asphalt Technologist Specialist
- Supplier of Refined Products
- Supplier of Performance Graded Asphalts
- Supplier of Polymer Modified Asphalts
- Supplier of Emulsified Asphalts
Markets Served: Marketing and transportation operations are concentrated primarily in the Midwest, Gulf Coast and Southeast regions of the U.S.
2 NE 40th St.
Miami, FL 33137
Miami Chemical is a leading phosphate derivative supplier in the United States. We supply high quality low cost Polyphosphoric Acid in all grades to Modified Asphalt Manufacturers.
- Ben Lye, PPA & Asphalt Additive Product Manager
- Ricardo Miyares, Managing Partner
- PolyPhosphoric Acid 105%
- PolyPhosphoric Acid 115%
- PolyVinyl Alcohols
- Sulfur Additive
- Other Specialty Asphalt Additives
Markets Served: Asphalt, Coatings and Industrial Markets
Midwest Industrial Asphalt
915 Commercial Ct.
Onalaska, WI 54605
Modified Asphalt Research Center (MARC)
3350 Engineering Hall, 1415 Engineering Dr.
Madison, WI 53706
MARC helps define, address and advance aspects of modified asphalts, pursuing the most pressing and promising research needs for this growing technology. MARC works across departments at UW-Madison and in cooperation with petroleum producers, additive manufacturers and industry stakeholders. The center’s mission is to conduct and coordinate fundamental and applied research in the field of superior, sustainable, and durable asphalt paving technologies through:
- Leading Edge Research: The center strives to be at the leading edge of development and implementation of innovative testing methods for asphalt binders and mixtures. Our main areas of technical expertise includes: Modified binders, PG+ procedures, Warm, cold mix and foamed asphalts, Emulsions, Crumb rubber modified asphalt, Binder rejuvenators, Aggregate packing and structure, Recycled asphalt pavements (RAP), Moisture damage, Aggregate coating, Mechanical rutting analysis, Noise emissions, Pavement friction, Pavement cracking, Pavement image analysis.
- Technology Transfer & Training: Activities are to disseminate knowledge related to best practice for use of modified asphalts and their potential impacts on pavement performance.
- Hussain U. Bahia, Professor
- Ann Pahnke, Program Coordinator
- Conduct standard asphalt binder performance specification and characterization testing.
- Perform non‐standard tests for advanced rheological and damage characterization of asphalts.
- Develop formulations for modified asphalts at a laboratory scale using polymers, oils, extenders, and other additives.
- Mix Design: Specialized methods for measuring workability, densification, resistance to rutting, fatigue cracking, thermal cracking, moisture damage, and thermo-volumetric properties.
- Short Courses: UW-MARC director Professor Hussain Bahia delivered training courses in Brazil, Chile, and Colombia.
- Training sessions on demand.
- Newsletters: MARC provides technical newsletters to its partners.
- Current projects between states in USA: Alaska, Washington, Montana, Idaho, Oregon, Wyoming, California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Kansas, Illinois, Ohio, Nebraska, Minnesota, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa
- Connected to many organizations around the globe: North America: Industry, US DOT’s, FHWA, Canada; Central America: Mexico; South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia; Europe: England, France, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Spain; Africa: South Africa; Asia: China, Japan; Oceania: New Zealand, Australia; Middle East: Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Jordan, Tunisia, UAE.
Momentum Technologies, Inc.
1507 Boettler Rd.
Uniontown, OH 44685
Phone: 330 896 5900
Fax: 330 896 9943
501 South 5th Street
Richmond, VA 23219-0501
3125 East Front Street
Monroe, MI 43560
Oldcastle Materials is an asphalt paving company.
- Brent Croy, Techinical Manager
2790 Columbus Rd.
Granville, OH 43023
1620 Woodson Rd.
Overland, MO 63114
Paragon Technical Services
390 Carrier Boulevard
Richland, MS 39218
Pavement Preservation Systems LLC
8881 West River Beach Ln.
Boise, ID 83714
Technology Transfer, commercialization and technical marketing of asphalt technology, consulting, Quality Assurance, training, business ventures, and promotion of technologies and processes that contribute to improve asphalt materials and long-lasting pavements.
10 years in business, United States and Latin America.
- Delmar Salomon, President
- Iliya Yut, Senior Consulting Engineer
- Dora Salomon, Marketing Consultant
- Training in modified asphalt technology
- Training for emulsified asphalt
- Oxidation level of aspalt pavement by portable FTIR
- Process control for RAP by portable FTIR
- Determination of pavement oxidation rate by portable FTIR
- Asphalt technology training in Spanish, Russian
- Product marketing and new business development
- Standards development via ASTM
- Pilot plant services available to make new products
- Pavement Management programs and pavement preservation strategies
900 S. Central Ave.
Roxana, IL 62084
- Christopher Piche, Asphalt Technical Representative
Products/Services: Polymer Asphalt
Markets Served: North America
PRI Asphalt Technologies, Inc.
6408 Badger Drive
Tampa, FL 33610-2004
Phone: 813 621 5777
Fax: 813 621 5840
Road Science, Division of ArrMaz
6502 South Yale Avenue
Tulsa, OK 74114
Rubberized Asphalt Foundation
8509 E. Hubbell
Scottsdale, AZ 85257
- George Way, Executive Director
2600 North Central Expressway, Suite 400
Richardson, TX 75080
Seneca Petroleum Company
13301 South Cicero Ave.
Crestwood, IL 60445
Sinopec Refinery Product Sales Company Limited
25 F Huamin-Hanzun Bldg., No. 728 West Yan An Road, Changning District
Sinopec Refinery Product Sales Company Limited has been constituted as a filiale of China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, responsible for unified sales operation of asphalt and petroleum coke products. Sinopec Refinery Product Sales Company Limited adheres to the “6 principles”, which are the unified marketing and sales, unified foreign bid, unified after-sales services, unified brand and unified foreign cooperation and the company is responsible for organizing trading activities of the unique asphalt brand of Sinopec “Donghai”.
Since January 2010, petroleum coke products of 24 enterprises what are affiliated with Sinopec have been brought into unified sales operation. Annual sales breakthrough 300 billion RMB. The company fully takes advantage of optimized petrochemical resources, technology and human resources from Sinopec and commits itself to provide a variety of 50 kinds of high quality “Donghai” asphalt products, including road petroleum asphalt, modified asphalt, special asphalt and etc, and almost 25 sorts of petroleum coke products which are Calcined petroleum coke, needle coke, sponge coke, shot coke and etc. The production capability of asphalt is around 5.9 million tons and 12 million tons for petroleum coke products.
Sinopec Refinery Product Sales Company Limited has highly skilled and experienced staff in management and quality control. In order to ensure the high-quality of refined oil products, as well as the excellent after sales services, the company implements strict control measures in the process of crude oil purchasing, asphalt production, product sales, transportation and storage, and construction and application. The quality of Sinopec “Donghai” road petroleum asphalt is very stable as its product has maintained the first-rate quality in random inspections carried out by the Ministry of Communications and the association of asphalt industry.
- Yanghua Lv
1911 Lorings Crossing
Cortland, NY 13045
Taizhou Xianghe Asphalt Transportation & Storage
West Side, Inside Of Xianghe Asphalt Storage & Delivery Co., Lt
1300 Tiarco Drive SW
Dalton, GA 30721
Ultrapave is a manufacturer and distributer of SBR latex products used in the polymer modification of asphalt pavements.
- John Murphy, Sales Manager
- UP 70 anionic SBR latex
- UP 72 anionic SBR latex
- UP 7289 anionic SBR latex
- UP 1156 cationic SBR latex
- UP 1158 SBR cationic latex
- UP 1159 SBR cationic SBR latex
- UP 5000 aggregate treatment
Markets Served: USA, Canada, South America, Europe, China, Australia, and Indonesia
UNIQUE Paving Materials Corporation
3993 East 93rd St.
Cleveland, OH 44105
Valero Marketing & Supply
Valero Energy Corporation
One Valero Way
San Antonio, TX 78249-1616
5231 E 52rd Street
Kansas City, MO 64130
Phone: 816 923 8622
Fax: 816 923 6472
Wacker Chemical Corporation
6870 Tilghman Street
Allentown, PA 18106-9346
Warden Modified Asphalt, LP
4800 Linglestown Road
Harrisburg, PA 17112-9184
Warden Modified Asphalt offers different grades of polymer modified asphalt to customers located in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio.
- Michael S. Gracey
- Matthew G. McCormick
Products/Services: Polymer Modified Asphalt including PG 76-22, PG 64-22P and PG 70-22
Markets Served: Pennsylvania, New York, Ohio
Western Research Institute
365 N. 9th Street
Laramie, WY 82072
Phone: 302 721 2011
Fax:307 721 2345
Westlake Chemical Corporation
2801 Post Oak Blvd, Suite 600
Houston, TX 77056
Phone: (630) 879-9964
Fax: (630) 879-9964
704 Sheldon Road B
Channelview, Texas 77530
Phone: (800) 882-6541
106 Kitty Hawk Dr.
Morrisville, NC 27560