The Association of Modified Asphalt Producers (AMAP) was established nearly years ago by a group of key industry personnel. AMAP was formed to provide a marketing focus for information about the benefits of modified asphalt binders and paving systems. As an Association, we believe we offer our members a number of benefits that will contribute to the growth of their individual organizations while providing a better and more cost effective transportation infrastructure through the advancing technology of modified binders.
AMAP strives to provide value to our members by:
- Providing strength in numbers. AMAP’s goal is to provide a credible
industry voice to inform and educate end-users about the features, functions and benefits of modified asphalt binders.
- Providing a clearinghouse of information relevant to the use and performance of modified asphalt binders that will allow for more informed systems choices.
- Providing a network of industry leaders who can lend creditability and data
in support of individual member efforts to provide modified binder options
to skeptical end-users and specifying agencies.
- Providing timely updates regarding legislative and technology changes at the federal and state level that may impact AMAP members.
- Providing a unified voice in shaping legislation, policy and technical protocols at the federal and state level as they relate to the use of modified asphalt binders and paving systems.
Please look around our site to learn more about our activities. Contact any of our officers if you have any questions about our organization.
— Jim Sattler