Product Specialist – Rheology
The Product Specialist applies scientific knowledge and principles to provide in-depth training and assistance to Anton Paar sales staff and customers on the proper use of highly complex measuring and laboratory instruments. The Product Specialist also represents the company as a technical expert with respect to the assigned product line.
- Provides customers with technical assistance on the proper use of proprietary hardware and software
- Performs installations for new instruments at customer sites
- Conducts market and competitive analysis from relevant sources such as marketing reports and research, publications, conferences, trade shows, and product demonstrations
- Determines experimental design for prospect testing, conducts said testing, and completes a professional report thereof
- Assists in developing sales aids and promotional materials, such as application notes and reports
- Researches, writes, and presents technical articles, papers and posters
- Maintains the highest level of knowledge of company products and services and the underlying scientific and technical principles
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Analytical problem solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to complete projects satisfactorily, on time, and with little supervision
- Advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology
- Frequent overnight travel is required
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and passport
- Bachelor’s degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related field.
- Master’s degree or PhD in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related field is preferred.
- 3 years industrial laboratory experience and/or 3 years of experience working in the analytical instrumentation industry preferred.
- Experience in the asphalt industry preferred
We offer you:
Anton Paar USA offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Anton Paar USA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Plan Employer
Females/Minorities/Disabled/Veterans are welcome
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales
- Technical Support